The fare of Maharajas' Express depends on the journey chosen and the cabin booked. The varied occupancies on the train include Deluxe Cabin, Junior Suite, Suite and Presidential Suite and thus, the price differ accordingly. Refer to the table mentioned below for the tariff valid for the season March 2014 - April 2016.
- Accommodation onboard Maharajs’ Express in double/twin bedded cabins having en-suite bathrooms
- All meals and beverages (only the house brands of wines, spirits and beer)
- Service of the butler
- Off-train sightseeing tours with guides
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Still camera charges and transportation diuring off-train excursions
- Complimentary mineral water bottle, tea and coffee onboard
- Porterage charges
- Emergency medical treatment onboard
- For guests who have made their bookings in Deluxe Cabins and Junior Suites, the off-train transportation would be provided to them in Volvo bus/Tempo traveller/Volkswagon crafter with a common English speaking guide
- For guests who made their bookings for Suites, a Toyota Corolla along with a separate English speaking guide would be provided to them during off-train excursions
- For guests in the Presidential Suites, Toyota Camry with separate English speaking guide would be provided to them
- During jungle safari in Ranthambore National Park, jeep/canters will be provided to all the guests of Maharajas’ Express (including Presidential Suite and Suite category guests)
- In Orcha, the guests will be offered a small auto ride from Jahangir Mahal to the Railway Station.
- Maharajas’ Express train tariff doesn’t include taxes, insurance and gratuities
- It doesn’t include any optional tour as mentined in the itineraries
- Charges for telephone calls, laundry and alcohol beverages apart from the house brand of wines, spirits and beers
- Charges for video films and professional still camera fees
- Any pre and post journey transfers
- Any international or domestic air ticket prices
- Pre and post tour accommodation and extension of the tour
* Treasures of India and Gems of India are two itineraries for 3N/4D package, the cost for both the itineraries may be reduced by 12% of the published tariff, if guest is availing 2N/3D package and can deboard at Jaipur after off board services at Jaipur.